Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Random because i skipped last Thursday and I can

Okay so it has been a few days since i posted anything lets see what all i have done in that time... Dropped my phone in a glass of milk I know how do you do this? you may ask well i was sitting in my recliner sideways I always do this i had a glass of milk between my legs (it was a coffee cup) and i put my phone on my knee and in a min or two it fell off of my leg and into the milk it sucked but I got a really cool new phone the G1... its great. we have decided that we are going to live in a condo for the summer while we look for a house it is so hard to pick over the Internet and i think it would be wise to look when we get their the good news is i will not go back to work until the end of summer which is nice me and the girls can spend the summer on the beach... I had a garage sale!!! i made a 170$ and I'm having another one this weekend... we only have 5 weeks left at mrcc until we leave this makes me sad!!! okay this is my Random Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

congrats on 170.00!!!