8 Things About Me...
8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Big Brother When its on.
2. Football (I love it)
3. News (local) and sometimes national)
4. Summer's brother-in-law's movie reviews (usually after the fact, on You Tube, sorry Lucas).
5.I have a husband and two kids i really cant ask for more TV time.
8 Favorite Restaurants
3. In and Out Burger
4. Burger street
5. Logan's Roadhouse
7. anything that does not offer a toy with the kids meal
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Went to work dealt with a kids bloody nose
2. rearranged the living room for the Christmas Tree
3. took Jay to pick up a car to work on
4. had good fellowship with my Celebrate Recovery Family
5. planned a Christmas Party (Kinda)
6. Talked to my Mom on the phone
7. Facebooked, Myspaced and Blogged stalked
8. Got a really weird phone call from my ex boyfriend from 12 years ago
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary in 3 weeks
2. being lazy this weekend
3. my LHGH meeting on Sunday
4. doing my Christmas shopping and being done
5. getting the Rest of my shipments for Christmas ( i have gotten a package everyday even if they are not my gifts it is still fun to get stuff)
6. My kids sleeping in. In the morning
7. both of my kids Christmas programs at school.
8. going to RefresHER on Tuesday ( It will be Great this is my First One)
8 Things I Wish For
1. My family to be in heaven together
2. My family to be healthy and safe
3. My Husband to keep his Job and to always have what we need
4. to be a good example for my children and teach them the right things
5. To be a inspiration to other sexually abused women (childhood sexual abuse or Adult Rape) which ever it be.
6. For LHGH to be as successful as CR.
7. for my children to find their passions and use them to glorify God
8. for you to come to celebrate recovery just once you may be surprised by the healing you get their
8 People I Tag
6. Dee Dee
And I too LOVED to be tagged gives me something to blog about cant think of things on my own.....