Friday, August 24, 2007

About us

this is all new to me but a few of my myspace friends have switched to this so I thought I would give it a try I have been happily married for 8 years we have have to beautiful daughters who are 7 and almost 3 they keep me very busy but happy. I do not know what I would do with out them.. Monica is very quite and soft spoken, she loves horses and enjoys vocal lessons. JaySea on the other hand is very loud and willing to push her limits and test me she enjoys going to sonshine school at church, and driving her sister crazy. Jay is a outside sales rep for Napa Auto Parts and also enjoys spending time with his family and vacationing. Me on the other hand before JaySea I cut hair for a living but now enjoy rasing my children at home it was a hard adjustment but now I don't know what I would do if I had to give it up. Monica also plays soccer with the upward soccer in the spring.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I see that I have influenced you to blog. You did just great starting your page. I love it. I have added a link to your page on my page. Happy blogging!