Monday, June 23, 2008

prayers for my mom

so on Friday after VBS I got a call from my mother who had just left the doctors office... she was told that she has several blockages in her heart and some stuff on her thyroid she will be having a angiogram on the 30th and is waiting for a appointment with a cancer doctor. I'm a little worried about this because my Grandmother passed away when she was only 68 years old from heart trouble and my mom's oldest brother died at 55 from the same my mother will be 50 in aug. (I also lost my dad when he was only 42) so I know she is not to young for this to be a worry. not sure how I fill about the Thyroid thing. now for the prayers for my self those of you who know me well know that I do not stay by myself at night I have not for the past 9 years (since Jays and my house was broken into) it just so happens that Jay does not have to be away from home at all but he is away until wen. this is only the second time in 9 years so please pray for my safety and worry about this ( we do own a gun now ) so it is alittle better knowing that. last night as I was trying to go to sleep wondering what the kids and I will do while he is gone I got to thinking that I have never lived by myself I went strait to living with jay out of high school so it is weird to be alone. anyway sorry for the long post but please keep me and my mother in your prayers

No comments: