Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thursday

Notice how I only post on Thursday these days!! well we are really busy we still have not found a house yet we have a few in mind just have not picked yet we also have not decided on what to do with are current home one day were going to sell it the next he wants to rent it... who knows what will happen we painted the cabinets last night i cant post a photo as i have lost the charger to my camera Jay is less than pleased about this!!! ( I think I tossed it in the trash oops) We are moving in less than 6 weeks when i say it like this i feel very over whelmed but its true I'm giving my testimony 5 times in the month of May ( man that's a lot) I did not get a lot of comments the other day so i know that you guys will go ahead and post some this week I know my life is not really interesting but if you stop by please let me know!! also if you are any kind of teacher or if you are bothered by poor spelling and run on sentences then you have to stop reading my blog!! Grammar was never my thing come to think of it school was never my thing! I guess i should get ready for work before I'm late I'm so ready for school to be out!!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow...5 times?! Where all at?! I have a true love waits talk this month with the youth. Are you doing that?!

Heather said...

Whew--6 weeks! I know that's stressful--but enjoy your new home--when you decide on one! It will be exciting--I bet the girls are happy to be moving to a WARM place!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Maybe renting down there will be a better option in Florida, so you can go look and not rush into a house. I can only say that because we are trying to sell our house and have not really found exactly what we want and we live here.

Gena said...

I'm excited for your move to Florida. Still living vicariously through you.....

suzspeaks said...

It was nice to "meet" you on Saturday too! Have a good week...