Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2 in one day how lucky you are!!!!

So i forgot that i needed some other mothers take on something Jay and I always take a vacation just the two of us it is always much needed and greatly appreciated we usually do this around are anniversary which is DEC.29Th this year some other people had taken their vacation then and jay could not leave work they did agree to let him use his time later on so he did not lose the week of pay anyways after much planning to make sure that i did not miss anything the kids would be doing (wizard of oz musical,basketball,swim lessons(both kids) and soccer(both kids) oh yeah and school! we had picked a date everything was okay they were going to miss one week of swim soccer wasn't starting yet and basketball would have just ended so the only thing was the wizard of oz practice which she will more than likely miss while I'm gone it is hard enough to get someone to keep your kids much less run them to everything they need to go to. So it is set we have paid for everything and it its all a go last night i was letting the lady who's daughter i keep know that we would be gone and was looking at the calender and on the Thursday that i will be gone is Monica's second grade music program:( I'm so sad. but what do i do i checked every calender to make sure it fit (but the schools) i thought all the school programs where at the end of the year? anyway Monica said it was okay but this is the first EVER school program. don't get me wrong i love my daughter very much but the beach with just my husband whats a woman to do????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it is OK to go on your much needed vaykay. 20 years from now she will not remember...you do so many things with and for her...I know you will miss seeing her. Have it videoed and watch it w/ her, and maybe call her when it is over so she knows you were thinking about her. Where exactly are you guys going?

Christi said...

I tagged you, see my blog.