Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've been tagged ( thanks Christi)

The Rules: link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Or share the top 5 places on your "want to see or want to see again" list. or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

5 Random things about me.....

5. I used to suck my thumb (until I was 17)
Jay says that sometimes when I am sleeping I still do
(it is not on purpose)


4. I hate to do Laundry
I will wash it all day I hate to put it up

3. I love cats more than dogs
even though I do not have a cat

2. their are 21 years between me and my mother and their are 21 years between myself and Monica ( I was born in June my mother turned 21 in Aug. I turned 21 in June and Monica was in Aug.)

1. I am the 6th child of 14 by my dad I am my mothers only child....



I don't know how to add their link but I Tag the proctors, Heather, angi, Gina, haskews

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! Those are interesting facts. you are creative :)