Thursday, May 8, 2008

I dislike storms!!!!


Monica found the hell bouncing very funny!




so anyone who knows me very well at all knows that I'm terrified of storms if Gary is on I'm glued to the TV i grew up on Gary their for i fill that he is the best in the whole wide world he is the God of the weather i think that God calls him up and says hey Gary we have storms coming and this is how it is going down... so if Gary England dies i will be at his funeral! so yesterdays storm came a little to close for my comfort level now that i have children i do have to maintain myself this sometimes is hard to do I'm thankful that Jay was home or it would have been a lot worst we were in are safe area which is our bedroom it is the only room in the house that does not have a massive amount of windows or exterior walls.......

No comments: