Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day when i remember what a good husband i have

I told Jay that I wanted a new camera for Mothers Day a few weeks ago. so after not speaking all weekend (that's a different story ) i figured that i would be getting nothing for Mothers Day but after making up on Sunday Morning very early or late Saturday which ever Jay got up gave the girls baths made them breakfast and dressed them for church after church we went to his moms for lunch were he made the kids plates then off to my moms after we left my moms he asked if i wanted to go to best buy to get a camera which I love. but after fighting all weekend i fell truly blessed to have such a loving and wonderful husband that i more than should take advantage of. he is a great supporter he does a great job taking care of us it is because of him that i get to stay home with his children. most husbands would have not bought their wives something after she acted like their 3 year old all weekend i guess that's just part of being married! Thanks honey for all you do for me and the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: