Thursday, August 7, 2008

A JOB REALLY

so i will be going to work in a few days (Aug 18th) I'am excited I think right now it is only 3 and a half hours a day (11-2:30) but may turn into more (9-4) I remember when i decided to stay at home it took me forever to adjust to being at home and now i thank God everyday that i dont have to work and right now i dont have to work i just want to as long as it does not take away from church or my children and my weekends. so with both kids in school what else would i be doing with my time? anyways i'm going to try to get some photos up tonight oh yeah Jay won a camera at work it said up to a 300.00$ value so i cant wait to see what that one is i love the one i got for mothers day but i just want one i can put in my purse and go too hopefully it is a cannon so that it will have color accents!!!!

1 comment:

Gena said...

Glad you found a job! That's going to feel weird, huh?