Tuesday, August 5, 2008

still alive just busy thats all

lets see well i know its been awhile we had a good vacation Monica was very excited to see Hannah Montana so was JaySea they wasn't as happy as i thought they would be. we have been playing baseball and blast ball this summer it has been fun to see how much the kids improved since the beginning of the season. we have done lots of fun stuff but most of my photos wont upload because they are too large and i don't know how to fix it. Monica will be 8 tomorrow it makes me very sad. i still remember the first time i seen her and that i knew at that moment love at first sight was very real. and what a amazing god we have. I'm ready for school to start sorta JaySea starts Prek this year scary I know she will be 4 soon. so i will be looking for a job if anyone knows of any? (child care center) or (hair salon). I Just need something where i'm home on weekends and off when the kids are home. who knows also Monica will be having surgery on her hand Sept. the 4th and will miss 3 weeks of school right at the beginning this upsets me because back in march he told me to wait until summer so she would not miss any school so i took her in the week school got out and he said that he could not get her in until Sept why did he not just put her down when we were their in march. stupid if you ask me so that should be fun? ill try to upload some photos. its not working man!!! that makes me mad

No comments: