Sunday, February 7, 2010

FLORIDA!! HOW I LOVE YOU!

I'm not sorry that I have missed out on  all the snow that you guys are getting in Oklahoma!! We have a 4 Day weekend coming up this weekend and Jay the girls and I are going to go to disney again I have to go this time dont get me wrong I like going Jay just wants to go all the time.. He did some painting to day on the house and were going to get some wood floors installed soon but I will take some photos soon of the house with the new paint which reminds me that I need to send my Camera off tomorrow to get fixed I also am taking my Cat to get her declawed I know it is not nice and Im only doing the front ones I called around and most places told me that is was over 400$ someone did tell me to check with a place her in town know for low cost vet they said that it is only 50$ Im a little scared but they have good reviews online so I guess we will see? Im considering starting a blog of random things said  by kids while im cutting their hair they are so cute and funny...this week alone I had a little boy  and this is how are conversation went...
me: Ask your Mom how your Haircut looks!
Boy: Mom how does my hair look.
Mom: I think it looks great.
Boy: Did you hear that?
Me: Yeah But what do you think of your hair?
Boy: I think it looks FABULOUS!

he was around 3. then on saturday I was cutting a little boys hair he was around 2 and doesnt like to get his haircut so it was a little bit of a struggle the funny thing is he will let me do it he just protest to having it done (crying whinning but for the most part he will sit their) as I was finshing up his haircut I placed him in for lack of a better word a head lock..as im trimming he loudly states "OH GOD HELP ME"

it had to be the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time!
another family I love is this family go to the blog and leave them a encouraging message they have all over come so much I love this girl and just want to hold her forever when she comes in!

http://www.carolinerae.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kim said...

Nice to get your message. My girls love having you to cut htier hair and I appreciate you being so sweet and friendly. I do not know where you live, but we wouldlove for you to visit our church anytime. Fruit Cove. we are sorta new here as well - almost 2 yrs and just starting to feel like home. Hang in there - Kim Abbott