Thursday, February 18, 2010

NOT TO LATE FOR RANDOM THOUGHTS THURSDAY!

well the kids are still saying pretty funny stuff around the shop...One day last week a little boy who wasnt getting his hair cut was in with his sister and as they were leaving he says "Mom guess what I LOVE THIS PLACE". that is always nice to hear as most of the kids dont like to get haircuts....Little boy today...One child is getting haircut watching Ice Age and it is to the part where the baby is crying so the little boy Loudly Says " The baby is crying" he is not going to get a lolliepop!!! to cute. we went to Disney this weekend and got kicked out of a RAMADA!!! it is a very long story so I dont know that i can type it all out...

were getting a new car... im excited to be out of  a mini van I do like car but something with better gas mileage will be great.....

JaySea lost her second tooth this month

everyone I know is pregant right now including my 36 year old cousin who has a 15 and 13 year old she was completely shocked..glad I have my tubes tied...well most days somedays I wish I hadnt done it but thats another story..

Monica grades are doing better she is also becoming happier in florida AMEN!!

well your all caught up... if you read this leave a comment im starting to fell unloved

oh yeah I quit smoking again not real proud of myself yet as I have made it this long before tomorrow will be day 21!

( I got my Dslr back today Im so happy it is FIXED!! I sent it last Wen.. and got it back today)
FORGOT TO TURN THIS BUT THIS IS THE GREATEST WOMAN MULLET I HAVE EVER SEEN!!I LOVE THESE GUYS
RECENTLY LEARNED HOW TO DO THIS!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

JaySea lost a tooth?!? I bet she was so excited! And congrats on the not smoking. I'm sure it must be very hard. I have a hard time not drinking coke.

Kayla said...

Yay for day 21!!! How far is pensacola/Orange Beach from you?! If its not very, come visit me for spring break!!!

Girl, you just learned how to french braid!?!?!? And your a hair stylist?!!?!? Haha

rebeckaoneal said...

Kayla yes I just learned how to i could do my own but not mine pensacola is like 5 hours from me who are you going their with? you should come over to this side!!