Thursday, April 1, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS THURSDAY


well my thoughts are scattered i have a tons of photos i want to upload but i will skip ahead and not bore you with them all i will have ever put some of them on tonight... My kids are in Oklahoma this is the first time that they have taken a trip with out us we have left them in Oklahoma before but we have never stayed home while they have gone somewhere....I do miss them but it has been nice to have alone time with my husband. i have this problem with if im on facebook and i try to talk to someone and they dont talk back and then they are off line i start thinking that they are upset with me even though I have not lived in Oklahoma for almost a year. I do love florida it was nice to have family out the other day my friend is coming down to florida tomorrow from north caroline to fly to Oklahoma I wish i was coming with her but then again i could have come with the kids I just couldnt be off of work for that long ... Jays sister is coming on monday and staying a week then in may my neice is coming for 2 weeks and hopefully my mom in June I hope that I can come out in July sometime jays aunt is also coming in July so who is next we love having company so book your stay at casa oneal....  

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Do you almost have 3 months yet?!

rebeckaoneal said...

well it was 2 months on the first of April.