Thursday, March 18, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS THURSDAY

this is the girls bath room sorry I thought I could fix the photo after I uploaded it.. this is monicas roomThis one is JaySea's RoomThis is the Play room ClosetThis is the playroom AKA hotel O'NealLiving RoomFormal DinningMaster BathKitchenLaundry RoomThis is Jay taking my Vaccum Apart the smoke is the dust from the vaccum? these Trees are the ones we just got I like them we also got some fruit trees
well I have photos of the house to put up I think I only put up the ones before we moved in well recently Jay did some panting a few weeks ago  he has  also enlarged some photos and put them up on the walls and just the otherday we went to the nursery and got some palm trees so Jay has planted them in the yard. Last night after I was done vaccumming Jay Decided that it was way to loud so he took it apart very scary I was worried it would  never go back together well it did but it is still  loud....hum kinda of random heres the photos....

1 comment:

Kayla said...

love it! so nice!!