Wednesday, October 6, 2010

12 years ago

As some of you that read my blog know on October 5th 1998 my home was broken into and I was Raped I have wrote it about it in detail here http://onealfamilynews.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-hope-in-celebrate-recovery.html (not sure i did that right). anyway yesterday was the 12 year anniversary of this happening and 4 years since he had been sentanced to 195 years in jail!! Amen!! Since this has happend to me I have wanted to do something to get rape awareness in to the public and education system I have just not know how to do this I have sent emails to speakers of the house news chanels goverment officials and have just not ever figured out how to do it!! today I was playing on the internet and oprah was on in the back ground this lady was on the show here is her blog I have sent her a message hopefully she will respond to me!!!http://erinmerryn.hcibooks.com/

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I remember you giving your testimony and getting your 1 year chip like it was yesterday. Miss you!

rebeckaoneal said...

Kayla I miss you too!!! see you at christmas :)