Thursday, April 10, 2008

God's Little Challanges

So you grow up meet the man of your dreams get married have kids and live happily ever after..... until god decides otherwise. As some of you may know Monica has hypoplastic thumbs on both hands her left is much worst than her right and the 2 arm bones in her left arm are fused together. no big deal she gets along just fine the hardest thing is the kids at school this year has been better than last year but their has still been some name calling and things. She will have surgery this summer to straighten out her thumb a little more. She has been having these headaches that cause vomiting so i took her to the doctor on Monday he said just to watch the headaches and see what happens but while i was their i asked if he thought that we should do a full body e-ray just to see what else may be going on with her bones so we did he called yesterday to tell me that she has scoliosis it is only 12 degrees right now but he wants her to go to a ortropedic surgeon and see what we need to do i know that this could be alot worst then it is so I'm grateful for that i'am angry that this could end up being just one more thing that she has to deal with in her life time i don't know right now what the treatment will be or how bad it is or will get I'm thinking that they will just want to watch it and see for right now see what happens I'm just trying to be positive but i do keep thinking the worst maybe its so i can handle it when they tell me the worst just pray for her and her ability to handle it and deal with it and not to see it as a sat back and to know that she is perfect just the way god made her....... I just dont understand why god puts so much on us and maybe i'm not supposed to understand and maybe I'm just supposed to trust in him and know that he will take care of it and that everything happends for the glory of god and i'm sure it is all some plan of his but its hard to trust when you dont know

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for fixing it so I can leave a comment! I tried last week, but wouldn't work. ANyways...I am praying for you and your family! God has a plan for Monica--she is a sweet, beautiful girl--and there's always a plan! I will keep you all in my prayers!!!

Summer said...

We will pray for sweet Monica.