Monday, February 9, 2009

Great trip

okay so i know this is late we had a great time on our trip..... while you guys were freezing in the ice and snow i was laying on the beach. I know so unfair.... our cursie left out of Charleston South Carolina it was great everyone their was very friendly. we made a few friends on the boat that was fun we hung out with this group of people everyday!! and had dinner every night, we really had alot of fun. their was a small fire the first night we did not see it the caption just came on and spoke alot of code then about 5 min later he came on and said their was no reason to be alarmed it was just a small short circuit WHAT!!!! no reason to be alarmed excuse me if I'm in the middle of the ocean and their is a fire I'm going to alarmed... I guess that's why he spoke in code to keep everyone like me from freaking out ( I may have jumped over board).... Anyway other than that it was great. Since we have come home we have been talking about moving.... Jay and I have always lived in Oklahoma (well I did live in Texas for around a year) but we have talked about moving before but we never do honestly i think we are scared to leave our families. we have been talking about it every night and have even started looking at the housing we know we want to live one of two places Charleston SC or Jacksonville Fl we have looked at both markets. Jay can transfer with Napa so a Job is no issue the thing we cant decide is sell are house or rent it? if we sell it and move what if we want to come home! if we rent it we would have a house if we wanted to come back home so my thoughts are rent it for a year and see what we think and if we like it then sell the house... I just ask right now that you pray for God to Guide us to do what his will is and if this is the right thing to do or not.

No comments: