Thursday, February 12, 2009

I want this!!!!

Okay I know i said more photos to come and their is but right now, I just thought i would share what i wanted to get Jay for v-day (or my self as the case maybe). Don't give me that guys do it all the time. You know the "what you did not want a drill for your birthday stuff". Anyway Infomercials work I've been watching this one and every time i see it i think yes that looks fun.. everyone knows that dancing burns a lot of calories (right Elizabeth) Oh wait were church of Christ I mean it LOOKS like dancing burns a lot of calories!!! Okay that's it but i do want this if anyone has a desire to buy it for me (i will let you borrow it)

http://www.flirtystripperpole.com/pole_store.asp

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

you should got to Nothing but class and try out their pole dancing classes...they are tasteful and very fun!