Monday, August 24, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL






















THE FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN












I used to be so little, but not anymore.






Tomorrow I'll get up and walk out the door.






I'm going to Kindergarten it's the first time for me.






Its great to be big but im scared as can be.






Im thinking that maybe just maybe ill cry.






when Mom leaves the school and Im there alone






Im thinking that maybe ill want to go home.






but wait Mommy said ill play lots of games






and meet lots of friends i can learn all their names






the first day of kindergarten oh theres so much to do






theres painting and books and a big playground too






I used to be little but not anymore






tomorrow ill get up and walk out the door






im going to kindergarten its my first day you see






its great to be big im so glad that im me.










auathor unknown.