Thursday, August 20, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS THURSDAY

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAD RANDOM THOUGHTS THURSDAY...AND EVEN LONGER SINCE I HAVE BLOGGED ANYTHING WORTH WHILE....BUT TODAY I HAD A BAD DAY AT WORK SO THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS....I HATE GIRLS......THE REASON THAT I HATE GIRLS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ISSUES WE ARE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANY MORE STOP ACTING LIKE IT...I'M 30 YEARS OLD I HAVE NO ROOM FOR YOUR DRAMA. okay now that i have vented i will go into more detail... I have a new job its great i love it the customers are great i love them I love the owner and her aunt that runs the location here they are the best....however i was not supposed to start work in till school started but decided since this is one of the busiest times of the year and i had found a sitter i would go a head and start. since starting the other stylist has been okay up until this week Tuesday she did not show up to work she called and said that she could not find her keys....(okay that means to me you will be in as soon as you find them) she never called back or showed up I cut hair from 10-6 with not so much as a potty break. then yesterday she was over 2 hours late she was at the beauty supply place. then today she called at 10 to say that she was going to court (more about this later) but why did she not say anything yesterday about not coming in??? so the lady who runs the shop thought she would have 2 stylist today well that did not happen until after 12:30 so I was double booked all morning...so she told Barb that I'm trying to steal her customers because i talk to them WHAT???? I'm just being friendly that's just me I'm sorry I'm not going to walk pass someone who's just sitting their not doing anything and not speak to them... then their was a cut that came in that she took (when it was my turn) i did not say anything but Barb did. then I thought her and Barb was going to hit each other. (keep in mind the customer was right their)...when she first came in today she looked at me and said you know me and you are going to fight about my parking spot that i park in everyday. ( I thought to myself really maybe if you came to work on time or ever you could park where you want!!!) so the court thing is that her 18 year old son was shot in April by his half brother who was playing with a gun... and they have pressed charges on him and I'm really sorry for her to have to go though this pain... but apparently she had a lot of drama before this happened. Barb said that she has had days where she has not even had a stylist....so my question is way has she not been fired???? sorry i just had to vent!!!

2 comments:

Gena said...

Good grief. That's crazy. I hope things settle down soon. Or should I hope that someone else leaves the shop?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a day! Hang in there.