Monday, March 1, 2010

NEED SOME COMPANY

So no one has been out to florida in awhile...so I think it is time we have plenty of room and everyone is welcome to come... in the mean time it is starting to warm up again and little sprigs green grass is starting to pop up. everyone here complains that it is the coldest winter that they have had in awhile..if that is true I cant wait untill next year as I did not find this year to be that bad.. Im having a ruff patch at work this week I think their are about to be some major changes Im really hoping not and will keep you posted to how it all works out!
here are some photos from the past few weeks..
This is our Kitten I love her she is the best!!

This is Jay's Birthday cake..hey it was the only candle i could find!
I dont think she gymnastics is her thing!!

doesnt she look cute with her missing theeth?

Daddy dance at monica's school
would you stop taking so many photos already!

she was not going to go unless she had a crown I was informed!!

having a hair stylist mother sometimes has its perks cost of updo for dance free!!

boy that was a lot of photos sorry....

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I've been having Florida withdrawals for 8 years now - with only 3 trips back in those 8 years. We LOVED it there!!!