Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIVE....

So I asked for some company the other day well im getting it...On March the 20th my mother and father in law along with my grandmother in law and my husbands aunt and uncle are flying out here and staying untill March 30th they will then take my children home with them untill April 5th when my sister in law will then fly back out here with my children and stay untill April 12th. then On May the 11th my oldest neice will fly out and stay untill May the 25th. then on June 6th my mom will come out with hopefully my dad and stay a week and again return to oklahoma with my kids then im not sure how their getting home but they will be on summer vacation by then so they can stay as long as they want...so it should be a busy few weeks. we went to the zoo for the first time the other day here are some photos of that also Im learning to corchet so I can start a "threads of compassion" here in my neighborhood should be a good way to make friends... Ill let you know how that goes here are a few of my fav photos!!
this is the first one i made.

jay was not happy with this bird he was worried what would happen to his shirt.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow, all that company will make the next few months fly by really fast! Awesome job on crocheting!

Michelle said...

Love the new layout! I can't believe all the company you will be having! Question is, when will YOU be here next??? Looks like summer, maybe?
Blessings,
Michelle