Sunday, May 9, 2010

confessions of a mother

this will more than likely be rambling...but here it goes.. If I showed up at your house with out calling what would your home look like? Most of the time our home looks as if a bomb has gone off. not that it is nasty dirty it is just not as clean as say someone who has ocd... I clean the house on my day off which is on Mondays the rest of the week the house is just picked at. on Mondays I vacuum dust clean bathrooms sweep and mop. do all the laundry and put it away. the rest of the week I get up get everyone ready for work school we leave we come home i make dinner (sometimes) then the kids go to bed Jay and I watch a movie. during the week I do load the dishwasher and run it ( their is not always a lot of dishes depending on what we have eatin) we use paper plates and bowls! ALOT. and the trash is picked up but I dont do laundry or any of the real house cleaning things!! so what do you do everyday for house cleaning?


the other thing I wanted to get off of my chest is about my niece... She is 18 and is getting married tomorrow I cant go into alot of detail about this as some of you know my mother in law and  my family reads my blog. I just wish their was something to do about this I know that she is 18 and know body can tell her what to do but I know that this is not the right thing to do she is marrying a 19 year old boy who doesnt even have a job i dont think she has a ring im just upset about this and am asking for prayers for her and him and Divine intervention.

3rd and one a happier note I had a great mothers day...we are still looking for a church home but we got up this morning and went to a church here that I think we can both agree on.. they have a great children's ministry celebrate Recovery, they serve Communion and believe in baptism it is not the one i talked about before Jay didn't like that one.. but he liked this one http://www.ccontheweb.com/ if you want to check it out. then we went to TGI FRIDAYS for lunch and have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE  the Jack Daniels sauce that they put on their rips and steak? IT IS THE BEST... then we came home and I had a mothers day nap after my nap we went to the pool. then when the girls where about to go to bed they brought me a package from VICTORIA SECRET....it is a kind that I wanted for awhile but I still had some so I was waiting until i was out of it. now i have worn this kind for years all most 9.
Yesterday when I came in from work I asked JaySea if they had gotten me anything for mothers day she said "Yes we went to the bra store and got you some perfume" I know that is cheating but I hate not knowing and Jay always tells me he didnt get me anything. I had looked in the van and didnt see anything so I believed him so I had to ask the informant the new kind is called little sexy things and I love it!! hope you all had a great mothers day!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds great! I'm glad you may have found a church too!
Blessings...and I will pray for niece.