Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random thoughts thursday

This is the crap I caught when we went fishing off of the peir with Jays Grandma I was the only on who caught anything and the girls where upset we were not going to bring it home and cook it!!
IS IT SUMMER YET always around this time of year i start getting ready for my kids to be out of school... i don't know why however my kids have to go until June the 9th....speaking of June the 9th a few days before that I will have a birthday it seams just like yesterday I turned 30 now I'm already going to be 31 yikes!! Also this month marks ONE year since we left Oklahoma....WOW does it feel like that long to you guys? I feel like we just got here their is still so much to see and do. We went last weekend up to Fernandina beach to the shrimp festival it was okay i don't eat shrimp so I was not as excited as Jay and the Girls were. I still HAVE NOT been to the beach since it warmed back up the kids and Jay have but I have not that is not okay that is why I moved here!!! On Tuesday our niece is coming she will be here for 10 days!!! while she is here we are taking her to DISNEY i don't think she has ever been I will have to go this time :( which is okay i just need to find some Valium... J/K. we are also going to take a trip up to Washington DC. that should be fun. Then the first of June my mom and Step-Dad are driving out. The plan is for them to bring Monica and JaySea Back to  Oklahoma with them for 3 weeks...YIKES I don't know if I can make it that long with out my girls. but I know that they will be in good hands. I'm not sure how I'm going to get them back from that trip... I may just have the in laws meet me half way with them that's only a 9 hour drive like that then we can stay the night in a hotel room and come home the next day. AM ready to come to visit everyone I just don't think i can work it out with my Job for this summer so it will more than likely be Christmas before Jay or I come to Oklahoma... but if any of you are coming out this way you are more than welcome to stay with Jay and I. or we can come down to Disney to see you. just let us know. well I guess Ill go make dinner oh yeah pray for JaySea she is sick she keeps getting this thing they tell me is allergies and this time they said she has a sinus infection because of her allergies so just pray that they are giving her the right treatment and that she heals quickly...one more Random thought I would like to take some photography classes does anyone know where one might do that????

No comments: