Saturday, May 29, 2010

a little of this and a little of that

Jays and My Neice came to visit and we did some fun stuff we took her to disney for her first time...well she had been to disneyland just not disney world. we also took a trip to dc. we had a great time and even went to the beach one day. my mom and dad are coming to town for my birthday in just a few days. Im taking my mom to North Carolina to see my step dads family because the only time that my mom has met them was at my dads funeral. and I have only met them one other time however since living in Florida I have reconected with them on facebook. My new step dad is also from Augusta Ga and we will also travel up to see his family. work has been going a little better but is offten stressful at time. Some days I want to quit and stay home with my children. When my mom goes back to oklahoma she is taking the girls with her they will be their for 4 weeks. Im not sure what i will do with my self with out them. I know that they will have fun and be in good hands but still what will I do. JaySea has dropped out of pre-k and I let it happen everyday has been a fight with her she hates to go which makes me wonder what goes on their because she has always loved school and has never been a problem. but the other day I told her you have to so that you can graduate and she told me " MOM IAM NOT WEARING THAT DRESS OR THAT STUPID HAT" well thats just great i paid 30 dollars for that stupid dress and hat!! here are some photos of our trip.

No comments: