Saturday, March 21, 2009

Driving home Saturday....

so we are on the way home I'm sitting in the car bored!!! while i ride! we just spent 45 min in traffic in Atlanta not so fun... we left this morning at 7:00 am Oklahoma time (we were supposed to leave at 4 am but somebody (not going to name any names but it was not me) turned the alarm off... so we were late now it will be 3am when we get home so much for church... we are moving to Florida for sure we like it their the school is Great and they have all day kindergarten (yes) so with that i think i might go back to work full time why not they will be in school all day so what else would i do while they were at school.. I have not smoked any cigarettes in 15 days now and don't plan to start back up the price is crazy i refuse to pay that for them they are over 5$ a pack now i stopped back in the summer and started back up but only because i wanted to this time i don't want too.. on every Saturday i make jay give me 40$ which is the amount of money i would have spent on cigarettes for the week and i get to spend it on what ever i want too. Last week i got a pedicure.. and if I don't smoke all the way until my birthday I think I will get a tattoo.. JaySea learned how to swim while we were gone she does pretty good i cant post photos right now because I'm not sure where the camera is some where in this car maybe ill look for it whenever Jay Stops to get gas I have to pee I really hope it is soon i told him 2 hours ago i needed to stop and Monica does also. what is it with men they think the car should only stop if it needs gas. What????? that's only 3 stops one every 400 miles. I don't know about you but i cant hold it for 4 hundred miles!!!

No comments: