Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gina this ones for you Thursday!!




Okay first random thought Gina no fear my random thoughts will never be as good as your or Summers for that matter...




I have been trying all week to get my things in order to get a cosmetology licence in Florida since I will be working their the cost is killing me first it was $80 then i found out that I had to take a test on HIV/AIDS which was scary but turns out you don't pay for the test until you pass well I passed the first time with a 90 so that cost another $55 and now I have to go to the Oklahoma Board of cosmetology and pay another $10 to get copies of my test and a certification of my licence.... so that is a cost of $ 145.00 geezer.




I'm excited for JaySea to go to school ALL-DAY next year so that I can work again the extra income will be nice.... (I'm a little worried that they will not take her birth certificate)


the reason I'm worried about this is because I have folded it ever so carefully over her date of birth so that it you cant see what it says!! and I have been teaching her that her birthday is September 2nd.. I believe that we had a sermon on this Gray matter....
yesterday I spent $80 on my self I got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts a pack of socks and a pair a shoes this is the first time i have done this in a long time (it felt good) well now its off to work have a very random day!

No comments: