Friday, March 20, 2009

Freaky Facts Friday










okay here's a couple of freaky facts about things in my life that Freak me out...








Spiders are gross this is one reason i will never be go to the desert.






I'm also scared of turning 30 in a few months... when i was little i would tell my mother when she was 30 i was putting her in a nursing home... ( their is the same amount of years between me and Monica as me and my mother)



next I'm deathly afraid of heights... much more than a foot off of the ground i start to freak out I love roller coasters as long as i don't have to wait along time in line up high. and i keep my eyes closed the whole time. when jay asked me to be his girl friend we were on the Ferris wheel and i was sitting in the floor with my legs and arms wrapped around a pole because i can not do Ferris wheels....









Last I can not stand to be alone, hate to do things alone anything that means i have to be alone scares me not so bad during the day but at night it is almost imposable.

okay that's the Freaky Facts about me lets here some freaky facts about you!!!

No comments: