Tuesday, May 19, 2009

drowing in a sea of boxes!!!!

packing packing and more packing.... does it ever end? We have had a few going away parties which have been nice it started on Friday with my last day at Cr i shared my testimony for the last time with the people i love the most. I was very emotional i think more so than the first time i shared theirs just something about your last time... then on Sunday we had Lunch with Jays family which was nice his Aunt always has the best ideas she got balloons and cut paper and everyone wrote down their prayers for us and we went outside and said a prayer and released the balloons.. Then on Sunday night we had a whole class BK night at the park the bible class passed around some envelopes and collected a gas fund to help us very nice and one couple gave us a gift card for target new bathroom rugs here i come. Then Monday i enjoyed a great time with just my best girl friends from CR at Ted's it was a great time they also got me some gag gifts. today I have been packing Jay is bringing home the Truck and we will start loading it tomorrow.... also tomorrow we will have dinner with 2 other couples from church. Thursday I'm sharing my Testimony with another church then on Friday we will eat dinner with my family and maybe i can make it to the Friday night Starbucks date :) then it is off first thing Saturday morning i will post photos when we get their.... and I'm sure ill post again before we leave....

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You should deff make it to starbucks!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I hope you guys have safe travel and get connected right away! Thanks for your sharing your life with us and everyone at CR. You have made an impact on so many! Thank you!