Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOW only 10 days left!!!! Must pack!! must sell!!!


okay Guys you may find this post to be boring but i thought id update you on the O'Neals next few days in the Great state of Oklahoma..... we will start with today


May 13- wait on some realtors, leave at 4:30 to share my testimony


May 14- wait for more realtors, pick Jay up at airport, take monica to schools out bash, jay is having dinner with the guys he works with.


May 15- share testimony again this time at memorial road if you would like to come i would love for you to be thier!!


May 16- have dinner with my parents for my birthday which isnt until June but i will not be here.


May 17- Last Sunday at MRCC Lunch with Jay's whole family after church, BK night O'Neals going away party...


May18- dinner with my CR besties


May 19th- dinner with my old neighbors


May 20- dinner with friends from Church JaySeas last day of school pick up moving Truck


May 21- sharing my testimony again start loading Truck last night in my oklahoma home


May 22- my last night at CR and lots of packing and loading stay night at the in-laws house


May 23- 7:00 am pull out of driveway..... you all will be missed greatly ill keep you posted on how it goes.... here is a photo of the house we are moving too it is not were we wanted to be but it is closer to Jays work and we have all summer to find something else we are looking to buy so this is just a rental it is short term their is not many photos but Jay has seen inside and said it is nice how ever it has all tile floors which is weird....I guess ill have to get some rugs!!!





2 comments:

Christi said...

Okay, first admit there is a problem and then admit I am not God, lastly turn my will over to Christ's care and control Steps 1, 2, 3. I am now admitting that I am in denial about you moving. I really need to get back to working the steps on my problem. Is there a step study starting soon so that I can work on my denial that the O'Neals are moving? I am sooo sad but happy for you guys. Love You!

Kayla said...

So is this like for real or am I being punked?