Saturday, May 30, 2009

I know I know you guys are all waiting!!!

okay so i have been here for a week now and i haven't posted but man i have been busy first let me start by saying i miss each and everyone of you but, I LOVE FLORIDA!!!!!! so on to the post we left Oklahoma last Saturday AM and headed this away it took a little bit longer than we thought Jays Parents and Aunt and uncle all came with us turns out old people have to pee every 2 hours and when you have that many people with you each stop takes at least 30 min.... so we made it too our new home around 11:00 last Sunday night!! Jan (mother in law) thought it would be cheaper to go to walmart and get air beds instead of getting a hotel room we only needed 2 so it was.... Monday we unpacked the uhaul and for dinner had some burgers and stuff i was making good progress on Monday but seam to slow down later on in the week Tuesday we went to the beach for the first time it was great. Wen. we just went to church oh and my in laws went to the beach with the kids.... Thursday everyone went out site seeing and myself and the girls stayed home.... and on Friday everyone went to the beach and i stayed home makes it nice to be able to put up all the things... I have taken the weekend off... we really like the church and their were folks who remembered us from March!!! I have not been to CR in two weeks and I can so tell... I was hoping to go on Monday however Jays Family is staying until Monday morning which is fine with us but today our best friends called and said they will be here Monday evening and stay until wen. morning... they live in North Carolina and he is in the ARMY and just got home for his R&R. so we should have a busy next few days!!!! as i said we love it here and are happy with the choices we have made!!! here are alot of photos..... the ones of the house are not so good i will take more when i get everything put up!! (may be next year at this rate)

No comments: