Monday, May 4, 2009

MOVING DAY IS NEAR!!!!

Okay so I just realized my last post was almost the same as the one before it!!! We are leaving very soon May 23 is the day that the truck will be packed and pull out! this is exciting and sad all at the same time!! the reality has really hit home this weekend.... I don't like Goodbyes never have never will I cant process them so if you say something nice to me and I snub you or say Ill see you again please do not take it personal its just my way of coping with all of this it has been a very emotional weekend for me with alot of mixed feelings I want to go I'm excited to go and I cant wait however I'm said to leave all of you guys behind I wish you all could come with me!! I'm nervous about a new church and making new friends! but I'm excited the church is smaller so maybe that will make it easier! I'm also alittle bit scared that we will stop going to church all together with out anyone to hold us accountable to attend, I'm sad about leaving CR and really hope that I find a program to get in quickly.well that's it if your ever in Florida and need a cheap place to stay the night you are all welcome to stay with us at our house! ( wherever that may be)! I just felt like I should release some feelings and let you know why you may feel like the words you say to me are not taken to heart trust me they are!! I just cant process it(with out crying) I cant even type it with out crying!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there girl! I know guys will do your best to get connected because you have come so far to not keep going. God will take care of you...and I totally understand about not wanting to deal with your emotions around others.