Friday, May 1, 2009

Garage Sale!!!!!!!

well I had a garage sale last Saturday and did pretty good like 170.00$ ... the neighborhood sale is Saturday so I thought id put my stuff back out today and tomorrow to day i have already made 120$ and I still have a lot of stuff to sale!! Jay got a call on Wednesday from the boss in florida offering him a good area with good stores (2) with a company car... were not sure how much it pays right now because the guy was busy yesterday and told Jay he would call him back this afternoon.... the area is a little further North than we have been looking at but closer to the church we want to go to... we have decided that we are renting a condo for the summer on the beach so we can decided what area we want to live in and the drive time to and from work!! the bad news is if Jay takes this position he will leave much sooner than we thought ( around the 11th) so pray for me as I really struggle with staying alone at night so this is very hard for me and scares me greatly... the girls and I will stay until school is out!! Also we still have not made a choice on what to do with the house here!! however the neighbors moved last weekend so their house is for sale!!!!! everyone have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

I'll keep you guys in my prayers!